First Aid for Pharmacists - Nationally Recognised Courses
The perfect course if you are a pharmacist. Plus you can claim your CPD points. Pharmacists may claim 2 points per hour for the purpose of recording CPD points (for both practical courses, and the online workbook). Pharmacists need to keep track of their own points.
The certificate issued together with the online certificate can be used as evidence of the study undertaken.
Summer Sale! Save up to 40% on First Aid accreditation. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
• HLTAID003 First Aid Course (also known as Senior first aid or level 2)
1 Day - Includes: CPR and Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
First Aid Course Covers:
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA RCG and Barista Courses.
Adelaide Training Location:
100 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Sydney Training Location:
428 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Melbourne Training Location:
108 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Brisbane Training Location:
180 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Perth Training Location:
150 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004, Australia
Parramatta Training Location:
11 Parkes St, Harris Park NSW 2150, Australia